Corporations and Foundations
The Office of Corporate and Foundation Relations builds meaningful relationships with corporate and foundation partners to secure philanthropic investments in support of institutional priorities. Guided by the College’s strategic plan, PC200, our team collaborates with faculty and staff to develop, submit, secure and steward gifts and grants that play a principal role in advancing the mission of Providence College. From philanthropic engagement to recruiting and educational opportunities, corporate and foundation partners are key to the success of our community. To learn more about potential partnership opportunities, please contact Molly Deschenes, director of corporate and foundation relations, at 401.865.2074 or email@example.com.
Resources for Campus Partners
- Policies & Procedures
- Grant Approval Form
- Grant Advisor – a listing of current grant and fellowship opportunities
At Providence College, we are committed to educating the future business leaders of tomorrow and have earned a national reputation for academic excellence and values-based leadership. We invite you to partner with us and take advantage of the following opportunities.
Hire a Friar
Recruiting opportunities for employers include on- and off-campus interviews, information sessions, and career fairs. From internships to full-time positions, Providence College students and alumni can help your company meet its goals. To learn more, please go to the Career Education Center.
Engage with Our Students
Providence College faculty and students are among the top minds in the region and are eager to form relationships with your business. We are open to discussing your needs and connecting you with the right person within the PC community. Throughout the year, various business leaders participate in career panels and present to a variety of classes on their success in their industries. Leaders on Leadership, the signature course of the PC MBA program, invites local business leaders to share their fundamental leadership beliefs with our students. Contact us today to learn more about these opportunities.
Build Your Brand
With more than 50,000 alumni worldwide and approximately 4,300 undergraduate students, Providence College can help you build your brand among key demographics. Various sponsorship opportunities raise corporate visibility within our vast community and assist us with meeting our institutional goals. Current opportunities include, but are not limited to:
- Alumni Legacy Program
- Homecoming Weekend
- Reunion Weekend
- Corporate Branding Days
Partner with the Providence College School of Business
Collaboration with the Providence College School of Business (PCSB) as a corporate partner offers your organization a unique opportunity to align itself with a world-class, AACSB-accredited institution and make a real impact on the lives of future business leaders. With a strategic investment in the PCSB, your company will gain key exposure through various recognition opportunities and benefits, such as special student recruitment activities and valuable engagement events. For more information, please contact Molly Deschenes, director of corporate and foundation relations, at 401.865.2074 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Invest in Providence College
Corporate partnerships are critical to helping PC advance its mission and meet its strategic priorities. From hiring PC graduates to engaging with students in the classroom, PC invites you to partner with the College by joining the St. Dominic Society Corporate Partner Program. With annual participation in the program, your company can:
- offer deserving students the opportunity to say “yes” to a Providence College education.
- collaborate with faculty, staff, and students.
- provide resources to attract and retain world-class faculty.
- create an exceptional place to learn, to live, and to grow by supporting innovative learning technologies and providing optimum spaces for studying and socializing throughout the campus.
- develop the innovators, employers, teachers, parents, entrepreneurs, and leaders of tomorrow.
- A variety of investment opportunities are available based on your company’s interests. PC’s Corporate and Foundation Relations team will help you strengthen your brand recognition and demonstrate corporate responsibility by aligning your needs with Providence College’s resources in a mutually beneficial partnership. For more information on the St. Dominic Society Corporate Partner Program, please contact Nicole Garofalo at 401.865.2939 or email@example.com.